Welcome To Premix!
We Want You To Join Us!
Premix Music is an online network of like minded individuals that share the same passions, values, and beliefs in our journey through the modern music industry.
“We genuinely want to support others like us to move forward, and thats why people consider Premix Music”
Jones – CEO – Founder – Premix
We are asking you to speak on the struggles and experiences we are facing during these difficult times in the best way we know how…through our music! Join us and speak on it for mental health to support and create an awareness of the struggles at hand!
- Before the pandemic, there were 1.6 million people in Canada with unmet mental health care needs
- Since the pandemic started 44% of women and 32% of men report that their mental health has declined
- Intake calls and requests for service at local CMHAs are up more than 170% in some regions
- Those with prior mental health issue or disenfranchised populations are struggling even more
- Suicidal thoughts are on the rise in many groups:
- 1 in 20 in the general population
- 1 in 6 in Indigenous peoples
- 1 in 5 who already had a mental illness
- 1 in 7 who identify as LGBTQ+
- 1 in 10 parents of children under 18
Other links they recommended us to use are: https://cmha.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/CMHA_ImpactReport_2020_FINAL_EN.pdf